1. KYOCERA’s Tiered Color Technology means you only pay for the toner used on a page, saving companies 20% to 30% on overall color printing costs.
2. Job Accounting and other tracking features keep users accountable and limit color printing.
3. Print Defaults set to black will force users to select color, reducing accidental color printing.
4. Toner Saving Fonts like Century Gothic and Times New Roman save 30% toner usage when compared to Arial and other thick fonts.
5. Print Preview avoids reprints by helping users to detect errors prior to printing.